Thursday, January 11, 2018

Buckets and Lists

Dear Blog, Happy 2018.

Finally a chance to do the blog stuff.

OK I'm finally starting to acknowledge that I am approaching the no longer a kid stage of my existence and presence on this planet in this flesh. The mobility vessel that contains my Me is beginning to show it's reluctance to bounce and I may in fact be mortal with a use by date just like the rest of them!

Acknowledging that I have spent a lot of time moaning and grumbling about all the things I don't get to do I also have become determined that if I do not set out to do some of those things despite the difficulty of finding available slivers of time, money etc... I will likely never get another chance.

So the most practical cliche thing I can do seems to  be to create a Bucket List!

The list of all the things I intend to do and plans to make them happen.

After creating said list, when is the best time to start ticking boxes?

RIGHT eFFing NOW!

Commencement of List:

Walks :

Great Ocean Walk
Jatbula Walk

Other stuff....... (To be continued, probably in private but know that I have started making my plans!)

No comments: